quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

Sex and the city



Here is my answer to SEX AND THE CITY :
I simply loved it!!!
Everything about the movie is perfect and magnificent!! And BIG! What is Mr. Big???!!!??
Kari: I´ve missed you during the movie. The clothes were great, the shoes, amazing.
Who am I? Do you really think I am Samantha Jones? Sometimes I think I am Charlotte York and sometimes Miranda. Carrie Bradshaw, I don´t know. I don´t like clothes that much, but I would LOVE being home watching a movie with Mr. Big eating Chinese.






Um comentário:

  1. Hi! I missed you 2! Well, i think that once you were Samantha. but now I think you're more Miranda. Charlotte is Lara and Samantha is Ninha! I'm Carrie that's for sure! kkkk We should make a movie meeting! Sex and the City 1 and 2 overdose! When i come back, of course with ours Cosmopolitans!
    Miss you girls so much!
    a lot of kisses!

    ResponderExcluir